Thursday, June 11, 2015

BUTTERFLY THANK YOU CARD


Welcome back! 

Today, I made a Thank you card. I think, it's actually my first card without any stamping. I used by making this Thank you card just my Big Shot Cutting Machine, some Dies and Embossing Folder.



I really like how clean and simple is this card looking.


Of course, I couldn't leave this card without my awesome Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush Pen and Glossy Accents that I used on the whole butterfly and the thanks sentiment.


Because this card may be used by many different occasions, for instance to thank our friends just for being here for us, I would like to enter this card by the SSS Challenge Simon Says Friends or Superhero.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! First, I love the green and white. Lime is one of my favorite colors right now. I also like your use of Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. I am addicted to using both. It feels like my card is naked if I don't have both somewhere on the card!!! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Have a great night! Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nora, I feel the same. Since I was "introduced" to the Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents, I just have to use it on almost all of my cards.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and of course that pretty butterfly! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete