Friday, June 26, 2015

MFT SUMMER SCHOOL: QUIET SPACE WHITE SPACE


Hello!

The last lesson #5 for the first session on the My Favorite Things Blog was about Quiet Space/White Space. My project for this lesson is a Happy Birthday Card.

I used the Stamp set The Whole Herd from MFT for the sentiment Happy Birthday, and for the sentiment Keep smiling I grabbed the LaBlanche stamp. I stamped these sentiments with VersaMark Ink on a silver-black metallic paper and embossed it with a white Embossing Powder from Ranger. To create the whole card, I used a Butterfly Die-Namics, LaBlanche Stencil, Viva Decor Papier Creme (silver Embossing Paste), blue Glitter Glue, Glossy Accents and Sequins.


I like the elegant look of my Happy Birthday Card.



Can you see all the dimension of the butterfly? This is definitive not an appropriate card to be send through the mail :-)


Challenge:
Simon Says Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous birthday card, Eva! that glittery butterfly and the other splashes of blue are wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete