Friday, July 17, 2015

CREATE A SMILE BIRTHDAY CARD #1


Hello again :-)

Did you know that the German company Create a Smile celebrate their first birthday?
 
On July 11th 2014 they had the first release. Since then, they released 33 stamp sets! Amazing! And that is not all what the Create a Smile has to offer to you. You will find in their store beautiful stencils, papers, dies, enamel dots and so on.

Create a Smile has an awesome prize for one lucky winner.

 
This is the card I created to celebrate their first birthday. To make this card I used the Cool Buddies stamp set and for the present I used the Gleeful Gardens from Lawn Fawn. I colored the images with Copic Markers. I hope, they will like my Happy Birthday card :-)




Challenge:
Simon Says Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment