Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MFT SUPERSTAR CONTEST - CARD #1


Hello everyone!

Today, I want to share with you my first card for the Superstar Contest. 

I love to create scenes, it's like the cards are telling some story.

When I saw the new Fall Friends stamp set and it's coordinating die-namics I new, I have to combine it with the oldie, but goodie You Make My Tail Wag stamp set. Don't you just thing, this stamps were made for each other? They are so much fun. The owl's face expressions is priceless. She is shocked about what is the dog doing. He can't even mean it seriously! He can't pee at the sweet scarecrow :-) I wanted to add some clouds to my background, so I used the Prehistoric Fun cloud dies. The grass was cut with the Grassy Fields die-namics and colored with Distress Inks. I used also my Distress Inks and the Stitched Cloud Edges to create the sky. All of the images were colored with Copic Markers.



Thank you very much for stopping by.
 
Challenge:
MFTstamps Superstar Contest
SSS Work It Wednesday August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment